Ok, So I have another no bake treat for you today. I can also call it “even a 3-year-old can do it” treat. If you’re still looking for those limited edition Oreo cookies to make the Oreo Ice cream cake then you gotta make these cones. All you need are waffle cones (easily found in every grocery store) white candy melt (I used Wilton) 4th of July sprinkles, ice-cream and a couple of blueberries or diced strawberries or both.
Actually it only took me about 30 minutes to have these cones put together, take the pictures and watch the kids happily enjoying them!
They were a life saver for two reasons. First, on a very hot day I’m pretty sure everyone wants a scoop of ice cream to cool off and having it in a colorful waffle cone makes it even better. I mean sprinkles and ice-cream – you can’t go wrong with that!
Second, with 4th of July fast approaching they just fit the theme! Today a handful of bloggers got together to share some fun treats. Check all the red, white, blue treats below
1. Berry Cheesecake Crumb Tart from Hungry Couple NYC
2. California Burgers from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
3. 4th of July Ice Cream Cones from Roxana’s Home Baking
4. Red, White & Blueberry Parfaits from Cravings of a Lunatic
5. Red, White & Blue Deviled Eggs from Created by Diane
6. Summer Berry Pizza from Magnolia Days
7. Sparkling Pineapple Cake Martini from The Messy Baker
8. Red, White & Bleu Mac ‘N Cheese from Juanita’s Cocina
9. Red, White & Blue Vanilla Bean Spritzers from Pineapple and Coconut
10. Red, White & Blue S’mores Pies from Big Bears Wife
11. Lemon Raspberry Sugarless Cookies from What Smells so Good
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Squares from Chocolate Moosey
13. Berry Trifle from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
14. Watermelon Mojito Ice Pops from Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Sending love your way,