- 2 1/4 cups self rising flour
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz melted and cooled butter
- 10 oz apple pie filling
- Preaheat the oven at 400F. Grease and flour 16 Caneles molds
- In a medium mixing bowl sift together 2 1/4 cups of self rising flour, 2-3 tsp cinnamon and 2/3 cup light brown sugar.
- In a measuring cup mix 1 1/3 cup milk with 2 eggs
- Pour over the flour mixture and mix slightly.
- Now add 4 oz melted but cooled butter and in the end 10 oz apple pie filling chopped. Mix just until incorporated. Don’t over-mix
- Pour the mixture into prepared molds and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove while still warm to hot and let them cool on a wire rack