An easy recipe for no-bake skinny berry cheesecake bars. So creamy and full of flavor you won’t believe it’s a guilt free version of the regular baked cheesecake bars.
Valentine’s day is just few days away and while some consider this day a Hallmark holiday, I see it as way to spread the love to the max. I know we don’t need a day to show others how much they mean to us, but it’s definitely good to have one. Plus, since chocolate is involved, it’s definitely a bonus.
Another must-have on Valentine’s day are strawberries and I’m so excited to share the recipe for this skinny no-bake berry cheesecake bars with you today.
I’ve spotted this recipe a while back on Kraft website and have been meaning to try it ever since, but I kept postponing it. There was always a more tempting recipe to try. How silly of me! If I knew how incredible creamy these berry cheesecake bars are I would have made them the moment I saw the recipe.
They are sweet, bursting with berry flavor and incredibly creamy. You know how much I love cheesecake! Trust me when I say these cheesecake bars rank high!
My version of these cheesecake bars is just slightly different from the recipe found on Kraft website.
The crust is made with just graham crackers and butter. I added absolutely no sugar to it. For the cheesecake filling I used frozen cherry berry fruit blend thawed and drained and instead of sugar I added Truvia. Now, of course if you’d like to use sugar, you can definitely do so. 1 cup of sugar per 13X9″ pan is not too bad. We’re talking 1.5 teaspoon of sugar per bar.
Who wants seconds?
Looking for other tempting Valentine’s day ideas? Check out what my wonderful friends are sharing today
1. Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake Quinoa Bites with Dark Chocolate Glaze from Food Faith Fitness
2. Strawberry Glazed Vanilla Bean Doughnuts from Girl vs. Dough
3. Pink Vanilla Cupcakes from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
4. Valentine’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Cooking for Keeps
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tarts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
6. Cream Cheese Funfetti Cookies from The Messy Baker
7. Cinnamon French Toast Lattes from A Kitchen Addiction”
8. …… from Baker by Nature
9. Dark Chocolate Pancakes from Eat. Drink. Love.
10. Red Wine Creme Brulee from Diethood
11. Big Dipper Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake!
12. Peppermint Bark Brownies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
13. Berry Cheesecake Bars (skinny, no-bake) from Roxana’s Easy Home Baking