Chocolate chip cookie topped with rich creamy biscoff cheesecake and chocolate ganache drizzle. A sweet irresistible treat that comes together in no time.
Coming from Europe, let’s just say I got an early taste of Biscoff cookie spread. I remember the first time I tried it was on a trip to France with my dad and came back home with a supply for few months. Both I and my friends enjoyed it spread on toast in the morning, as a dip for apple wedges but mostly just straight from the jar with the spoon.
When I came to US few years ago and stumbled upon Biscoff Cookie Spread at World Market I felt like home again. Memories of my trips throughout Europe, getting back home with Biscoff spread to share with my friends came to mind. I felt closer to home, despite being thousands of miles away.
My favorite dessert is chocolate cheesecake and adding Biscoff to it was my way of spreading the love and share it with my new friends.
Since I wanted to showcase the creamy Biscoff I used chocolate just in the crust and in the ganache drizzle. The creamy cheesecake layer is a mixture of cream cheese, Biscoff spread, eggs and sugar.
Being in a hurry I used store bough chocolate chip cookie dough but you can use your own if you have time to make it.
If you’re not familiar with the Biscoff Spread, here are a few facts about this delicious spread.
Biscoff spread is made in Belgium from Biscoff Cookies.
Just like the Biscoff cookies, the spread has all natural ingredients, preservative-free and no GMO ingredients have been added to it. Nor have been artificial colors. It is also nut, dairy and egg free.
Buttery chocolate chip cookie topped with rich creamy biscoff cheesecake and chocolate ganache drizzle. An out of this world way to enjoy the creamy sweet Biscoff cookie spread
- 1 package refrigerated Pillsbury Ready To Bake!® Big Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies with Hershey's® mini Kisses®
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy Biscoff spread
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Press the cookie dough on the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, biscoff spread and eggs. Beat until well mixed. Fold in the powder sugar.
- Pour the Biscoff cheese mixture over the cookie dough and bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into 16 bites.
- In a heatproof bowl, microwave the heavy cream and chocolate chips for 1 minute. Stir to combine. Drizzle over the Biscoff cheesecake bites.