A chocolate lover dream come true. A nutty and not-too-sweet chocolate hazelnut cookie topped with a smooth chocolate hazelnut spread. If you love chocolate and hazelnut as much as I do, you must give these cookies a try.
Valentine’s day is fast approaching and you guys know the way to my heart is paved with chocolate. I doubt there’s any other food in this world that makes my heart skip a beat than chocolate.
I try not to play favorites and give all chocolate a fair chance and the same goes for chocolate combined with other ingredients but sometimes, some pairs just shined through.
I don’t think I could say which pairs are my favorite but chocolate and hazelnut are definitely high on the list.
These chocolate hazelnut cookies are like none of the others you’ve had before. You won’t be disappointed, I promise. They are easy to prepare and even easier to eat! Your friends and family (if you decide to share) will be sad when there’s nothing but crumbs left in the cookie jar.
I’m telling you, resistance is pointless. You’ve been looking for these cookies all your life.
To get the recipe for these ingredients, hop on to Pillsbury’s blog.
And since we’re talking all things Valentine’s day, here are 14 Valentine’s day desserts for you to enjoy with your loved one(s)
1. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Hi Hat Cupcakes (Gluten Free) from Pineapple and Coconut
2. Frosted Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies from Magnolia Days
3. White Chocolate Mousse with Frangelico from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
4. Chocolate Caramel Pretzel ‘n Chip Tart from Gotta Get Baked
5. White Chocolate Cherry Brownies from The Messy Baker
6. Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes from The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
7. Sugar-Free Blueberry Yogurt Truffles from What Smells So Good
8. Strawberry Cheesecake Heart Pie from Hungry Couple NYC
9 Red Velvet Heart Sandwich Cookies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
10. Chocolate Cannoli Cones from Created By Diane
11. Cherry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes from Chocolate Moosey
12. Nutella Brownie Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
13. Valentines Smores Hearts from Kelly Bakes
14. Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies from Roxana’s Home Baking
Sending love your way,