Triple chocolate brownie cookies – Soft, rich and fudgy with just the right amount of sweetness and addictive! It’s just like eating a brownie but in a cookie form.
Every year shortly after Thanksgiving we receive the Christmas gifts from my Mother in Law. She starts her Christmas shopping during the summer and by the end of November she’s done, gifts sent and anxious waiting for Christmas.
Every year she surprises me with different gifts, and she has some taste! I just love her!
The only thing that never changes each year is receiving the Taste of Home Cookie and Bars Christmas edition magazine.
I rarely buy magazines, unless my annual subscription to the Free Lance Star and The Washington Post newspapers and Parents magazine counts.
Every year on the day after Christmas I thumb through the magazine and fold the corners to the recipes that make my heart skip a beat. By the end of the day I have so many corners folded I may live on cookies for the rest of my life
This triple chocolate brownie cookies recipe comes from a Taste of Home magazine.
I thought that after the double chocolate brownies I shared with few weeks ago, a triple chocolate brownie loaded with butter, sugar and chocolate is required!
The cookies are soft, fudge-y, chocolate-y with just the right amount of sweetness and addictive! It’s just like eating a brownie but in a cookie form.
- 6 tablespoons butter roughly chopped
- 2 oz 100% unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup ( 90 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (20 grams) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, over low heat melt butter and chocolate. Set aside and leave to cool completely.
- When cooled transfer to a mixing bowl. With the paddle attachment on start mixing slowly adding the sugar and eggs, one by one. Beat until combined and smooth.
- In another bowl sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Slowly add them to the wet mixture.
- With a spatula mix in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours until the dough is easy to handle.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.Grease two baking sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- With an ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon drop cookie dough on prepare baking sheets 2 inch apart. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until the edges are set and top is slightly cracked. Cool at least 10 minutes on the baking sheets before removing them.
If you liked these triple chocolate brownie cookies you may also like
Sending love your way,