Nutella Magic Bars – oozing Nutella, melted chocolate, crunchy hazelnuts and a buttery crust in one irresistible bar
Today we’ll be doing some magic. As in you close your eyes and count till 10 while I hide and eat the whole pan of these Nutella magic bars in a heart beat.
I’ve made a couple of magic bars in the past but none turned out as good as these! These are the best! You can’t go wrong with Nutella mixed with hazelnuts and chocolate all baked in a pool of condensed milk until it thickens and caramelizes a little.
To make magic bars it’s one of the easier recipe. It only takes a couple of minutes to layer everything in the pan before putting it in the oven. After it’s baked, comes the hardest part. Waiting for the bars to cool down before cutting them.
And then biting into one. Oozing Nutella, melted chocolate, crunchy hazelnuts and a buttery crust. Lock the front door and close the blinds. You won’t want to share. Trust me on this!
The recipe was first published on my friend Erin’s blog, as a guest post
A quick and easy recipe for Nutella magic bars - oozing Nutella, melted chocolate, crunchy hazelnuts and a buttery crust in one irresistible bar
- 1 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs (about 11 crackers)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup whole hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- Heat the oven to 350. Line an 11X7" baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl add the butter and the graham crumbs and stir until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of Nutella over the crumbs. Optional, you can spread it all over the graham crust.
- Srinkle the chopped and whole hazelnuts on top of Nutella followed by the chocolate chips.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips and bake for 35 minutes or until the edges are golden and bubbly.
- Leave to cool completely before cutting into bars.
If you enjoyed these magic bars, you may also like
Sending love your way,