Easy, melt in your mouth peanut butter cookies taken to a whole new level by adding some Nutella to the cookie dough
Food trends, just like fashion, come and go. Or they are seasonal.
Other food trends never go out of style.
Like peanut butter.
Or the best melt in your mouth cookie.
And if you combine all these together you end up with a drug-like cookie. You simply can not live without it.
That’s the case with these cookies.
They take the old-fashioned peanut butter cookie to a whole new level by adding some heavenly Nutella.
You all know what an irresistible combo peanut butter and chocolate is, so you can easily understand why I had to make 2 batches of these delicious cookies to make sure I have some left around to photograph.
I made these cookies again for a family get-together and they were the first to go.
Young and old, everyone seems to love a good peanut butter nutella cookie.
All I have left to say is gather all the ingredients and make these cookies
You will not be disappointed. Trust me!
Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies - Old fashioned peanut butter cookie is taken to a whole new level by adding Nutella to the cookie dough.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer beat the melted butter, sugars, peanut butter, Nutella, egg and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Sift the rest of the ingredients in another bowl and carefully add to the wet mixture. Mix on low speed just until combined. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1- 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a medium size ice cream scoop out the cookie dough and place it on the prepared baking sheets. With your fingers, gently press down the dough flattening it just a little.
- Place the cookies two inches apart on the baking sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool for few minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool.
Recipe from Lemons and Anchovies
p.s. you can freeze the dough before baking the cookies, but I’ve tried to freeze the baked cookies as well but I advise you not to do it.
If you liked these Peanut butter Nutella Cookies you may also like
Sending love your way,